Is couples Counseling for Us?
- Are you feeling like you’ve tried everything and nothing works for long?
- Wondering if there’s really any hope?
- Do you feel trapped in your relationship because of money, children, or others’ expectations?
- Do you think there’s been too much damage done, that things are irreparable?
- Have you thought, said or heard “I love you, but I’m not in love with you anymore?”
- Is it not bad enough to leave, but so hard to stay?
If you were nodding your head to any of that, my relationship counseling services for couples in Cincinnati, Ohio may just what you and your partner need.
If you’re unhappy in your relationship, you may be wondering how something that was once so good got to be so bad. Maybe you fight about ridiculous things and you don’t know how to stop. Most couples go through at least one period when they feel like this. You’re not alone or unusual, and couples therapy or counseling can help.
I’ve helped hundreds of Cincinnati-area couples have a healthier, closer, happier relationship with the person who means the most to them.
I’m hands-on in my approach, more like a coach than a stereotypical therapist. I “tell it like it is” in a way that doesn’t blame or shame, but gets to the heart of the matter quickly and kindly. Then, I give you the tools and understanding you need to make things better.
Get the support you need to help you find your way toward a better life. Even if you’re feeling lost now, I can help guide you in making lasting, positive changes through my unique approach to relationship counseling in Cincinnati, Ohio.